Accessing My GlobalHealth Account after 25 October 2013
For GlobalHealth Asia customers who have a My GlobalHealth Account or trying to activate your account, please note that the way you log into your GlobalHealth account will change starting 25 October 2013 as we move to a brand new website.
Starting 25 October 2013, all GlobalHealth members will log in from one central location on www.globalhealthasia.com. On the top right hand corner of the home page, you will see a button called "My GlobalHealth Account" where it will take you to a page where you can begin to access your account. Please follow these simple steps to access or activate your account:
1) Please select the type of user that you are. We have three choices - Member/Policyholder, Provider and Producer.
- If you are an individual policyholder, the administrator of a group plan or a member of a group plan, please select "Member/Policyholder".
- If you are a medical provider, please select "Provider"
- If you are a broker, agent or independent financial agent, please select "Producer"
2) Please select the plan name that you are enrolled with.
3) Once you have made the above mentioned selections, you will be redirected to our secure area to log in.
- If you already have a GlobalHealth Account, you may log-in using the user name and password associated with your account.
- If you are registering or activating your account for the first time, please follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this time. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at +852 2526 0918 or send us an enquiry.